Saturday, February 28, 2009

one-hour power.

one hour in the morning,
could decide the outcome of your day.
I woke up this morning.
I didn't want to do anything but spend some time with God.
I spent 30 mins reading,
about 15 mins praying,
and 15 mins listening to some Crowder so i could get a little bit of praise in my house.
it wasn't the most amount of time I'd ever spent with Him,
but it did help me get my head focused.
today is saturday.
i could sit around,
or i could live today with a purpose in mind.
which is more God-honoring?
i'm sure a lot of you guys work hard,
don't go out and build a house if your tired.
but, there's a missing part of the puzzle somewhere,
find it.

listen to "O, For A Thousand Tongues To Sing"-david crowder
Windy day today.
freakin' lame.





No comments:

Post a Comment