Monday, March 2, 2009

Do as I say, not as I do...


I've known for a while that I wasn't the smartest person,
but this morning,
i took the award for "dumb of the day".
i have a project due today.
i've had about 2 weeks to do it,
but you know,
who needs two weeks whenever you can try to pull an all-nighter,
the night of your birthday,
with No-Doz and a trusty pack of Monster at your side.
This was a mistake.
the project looks horrible.
like a 5th grader has done it
good thing its like a 4-part project,
and this was the first step.
but thats not the worst part of this.
I took a 2 hour power nap.
i've just taken another no-doz recently,
and i've gone through the 3 monsters.
i wake up sweating...
it's only been 15 minutes...
my breathing patterns are freaking out...
and i'm having an anxiety attack...
awesome.

i try getting up because i've got to urinate like no ones business.
i get up,
fall on my desk,
because i happened to pass out right next to it on the floor.
i guess i blacked out,
because the next thing i remember,
i'm in the bathroom,
on the floor sitting next to the tub,
and apparently i've done my business,
because i don't feel the need,
and the toilet is making the "recently flushed" sound.
i try to get up again to make it to my bed.
i make it,
and nausea kicks in.
like literally kicks me in the gut.
more anxiety,
followed by my alarm clock going off,
which means an hour and 45 mins has gone by since i woke up,
and it only feels like it's been five minutes.
what the heck.
i reset the alarm,
and fall back asleep.
alarm goes off again,
so i try to get up.
nausea.
i went to the toilet again,
took care of that,
and laid down next to the tub for a while.
i felt better,
but my heart was still whack.
i couldn't move slowly.
it was all fast motion,
but whenever i was moving,
i felt like puking again.
so i get up,
sat in my chair,
and started writing this post.

Never, ever do this,
sweet children.
this is no way to start any day,
especially not the day after your 18th birthday.
in fact,
this really blows.
no-doz,
is a no,
for the rest of my life.
now i know what mistake i made,
with the monster and all,
but still,
this will not be happening again.
i'm still shaky,
and nauseous.
but i guess i'm going to turn in this crappy project,
and move on with life.
worst morning of my life...
so far...

until the next time i blog.
don't let yourselves over load on caffeine.


1 comment:

  1. OH WOW!!! That's horible!! but really funny. I hope you start feeling better. and that you don't fail your paper. Thats why I don't drink that stuff! it's like the devil! HA!

    ReplyDelete